pStyle Female Urination Device
The pStyle is a device that allows women and trans men to pee standing up without undressing. It is a simple design that works exceptionally well. Because it is made of rigid plastic, the pStyle is easily maneuvered through clothing. The unique funnel shape of the pStyle directs the flow away from the body. The rounded back edge can be used to wipe, so there are no drips! It is easy to clean by shaking vigorously or rinsing.
The pStyle is your new adventure accessory:
- Outdoor activities - camping, back packing, gardening, skiing/snowboarding, rock climbing, biking, hiking, caving, horseback riding, hunting, fishing
- Work - military, police, ranching, landscaping, construction
- Travel and public events - music festivals, road trips, porta-potties / urinals, any place with limited or unsavory public toilets
- Physical reasons - variety of medical conditions, sprained or broken bones, hip surgery, pregnancy, knee problems, trans men
How to use the pStyle
Pants with a zipper are ideal but most outfits can be accommodated. Move underwear aside, taking care that it is fully out of the way. Place the pStyle so the widest part is between your legs and centered under your urethra. Tilt the open end slightly down, relax, and pee. It may feel strange at first but soon it will be second nature. When you have completely finished peeing, pull the pStyle forward with a firm upward motion to remove any remaining drops. The shower is a great place to practice.
- 3.8 cm x 3.8 cm x 19 cm
- Weight: 17g
- Comes with pCase for storage