Merula Menstrual Cup
The Merula Cup is made out of 100% medical-grade silicone and produced in Germany. It is round, with a rigid edge and a thin, soft body. The menstrual cup can be worn in a folded up state – only the edge needs to be open.
The slight vacuum means the cup can be worn whatever the condition of the pelvic floor muscles. It has an adaptable, three-rung stem that can be shortened to ensure an individual, optimally comfortable length.
Merula is suited for:
- Women with moderate to heavy flow
- Women with low and/or dangly cervix
- Outer diameter of rim: 40mm
- Outer diameter of widest part: 46mm
- Cup body without stem: 39 mm
- Cup body and 1st / 2nd / 3rd stem: 50mm / 61mm / 72mm
- Capacity: 38ml
Good hygiene and cleaning practices keep your vagina healthy, and your cup in good condition. The Lunette FeelBetter Cleanser is the best and most hassle-free option for cleaning your cup, both during and in between periods.