Super Jennie Menstrual Cup - Size 1 (Small)
Super Jennie is a reusable silicone menstrual cup that is made in the USA and registered with the FDA. Super Jennie is made of medical-grade silicone, in manufacturing units with stringent quality control measures. Quality and safety is assured.
Important - Proper removal method: Gently pull the stem while wiggling it slightly downwards while using your pelvic muscles to push (push like when you have a bowel movement), until you can reach the cup. Afterwards, lightly apply pressure to the base of the cup to break the seal and remove. The stem is prone to damage if pulled on with excessive force. We will not provide compensation for stem damage.
Super Jennie Small is suited for:
- Women with normal to heavy flow
- Women who are younger or have not experienced intercourse
- Women who have not given birth vaginally
- Women with both low or high cervix
- Women with extremely sensitive bladder
- Diameter: 43mm
- Cup body and stem: 62.5mm
- Cup body without stem: 47.5mm
- Stem: 15mm
- Volume: 32ml
- Colour: Comes in 3 colours - Clear, Teal, Blue
- The stem should not be trimmed
Please refer to our comparison chart to compare the measurements of our different cups.
Good hygiene and cleaning practices keep your vagina healthy, and your cup in good condition. The Lunette FeelBetter Cleanser is the best and most hassle-free option for cleaning your cup, both during and in between periods.